Genetic Counseling Coordinator / Scheduling Assistant- NJ
You are responsible, organized, and detail-oriented. Not only do you not mind talking with others on the phone, but you are professional, helpful, and a joy to speak with! You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and exercise patience when working with others. You can handle problem solving with poise and are graceful under pressure. But most of all you are excited to support an amazing team and work hard everyday to provide superior patient care!
- Assist and support our growing team of genetic counselors
- Manage all aspects of the genetic counseling appointment scheduling process including calling patients, supporting clinics, and managing the calendars of 20+ individuals
- Communicate with and maintain relationships with clinics and sales representatives in regards to genetic counseling and report sending preferences
- Answer and triage incoming calls and Zendesk ticket inquiries
- Formulate, build, and implement improvements to the scheduling protocol
- Data entry and extraction
- Assist with coordination of genetic counselor licensure and conferences
- Provide assistance with remote video conferencing for genetic counseling consults and internal meetings
Performs additional duties or assignments as directed by management.
- College degree preferred
- Experience managing multiple calendars
- Experience making and answering phone calls in a professional setting
- Proven experience working well with others
- Tech Savvy
- Passing of background check which may include verification of prior employment, criminal conviction history, educational and driving records.