Client Service Specialist
Collaborates with sales team, logistics, bioinformatics, genetic counselors, and client services in order to seamlessly provide client support throughout all aspects of the testing process.
- Respond to new international client inquiries and act as a liaison for our international partners; Manage new international client on-boarding and maintain international partner database
- On-board new domestic accounts and manage clinic preferences in Client Services database and spreadsheet
- Educate patients by communicating via telephone and/or email re: tests offered, fees associated with Recombine testing, genetic counseling provided, and logistics
- Respond to a wide range of provider requests by communicating via telephone and/ or email
- Review requisition forms as samples are sent in; request essential missing information from provider and/or patient
- Coordinate sample failures by acting as liaison between bioinformatics and providers
- Assist in logistics; coordinate kits sent directly to patients, both domestic and international. Fulfill all logistics responsibilities when necessary.
- Coordinate sales team requests for marketing materials; act as a liaison between sales team, providers, and marketing team
- Assist billing department by taking payments and fielding calls from both patients and insurance providers
- Responsible for securely mailing hard copies of reports and consult letters to providers who have made this request
- Make genetic counseling appointments for patients over the phone and answer questions regarding the process. Act as a liaison in between urgent genetic counseling needs and the genetic counselor “on call”
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Must be organized, analytical and detail oriented.
- Strong Problem Solving skills is able Identify and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Analytical and can Synthesize complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data.
- Designs and Generates creative solutions; Translates concepts and information into images; Uses feedback to modify designs; Applies design principles; Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Technical Skills - Assesses own / others - strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
- Strong Customer Service Skills can manage difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things. Generally display a positive attitude while working within the environment.
- Good Oral Communication speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- College degree preferred
- Tech Savvy • Passing of background check which may include verification of prior employment, criminal conviction history, educational and driving records.